Friday, October 4, 2013

How about a little teaser from Cherished?



I think we need to celebrate the birth of the Wanted gang with a Cherished teaser.....
Y'all know the drill....this has not been edited and is subject to change before publishing.

How about a little Ari?

ADULT CONTENT!

Ari's POV

He closed his eyes and let out a breath as he shook his head. “Okay...I understand you’re married, with two kids now but really? Sex in the barn…at you nieces first birthday party?”

My father turned and looked at Jeff. “What in the hell is wrong with you Johnson?”

Jeff’s mouth dropped open and that’s when I knew I was in trouble. Don’t talk. Just don’t talk, Jeff.

“What? Why do you always assume it’s my fault?”

I stepped in-between Jeff and my father. “It’s okay, Jeff…let’s just head on back up…”

My dad gently pushed me out of the way as he pointed his finger at Jeff and said, “Because nine times out of ten…it’s always your fault.”

“Oh. Oh. Real nice. Well, it just so happens that this time it wasn’t my fault.” Jeff said as I tried desperately to get him to stop talking.

“Jeff, it’s okay really. I’m sure Ells and Gunner can give us a change of clothes and…”

“And why was my daughter sitting on top of you half naked you ass?”

Oh shit. Jeff has that look.

“First off, it was your daughter who propositioned me for sex in the first place.”

My mouth dropped open and I couldn’t move. He didn’t…just…say…that!

“Me being the good husband that I am, I wasn’t about to let her down so I brought her to the barn.”

Stop. Talking.

“We heard Garrett and Ari was half naked so I pushed her into Big Roy’s stale and Garrett walked in. Roy obviously was in a playful mood and he nudged Ari and she…well she…she lost her balance and…”

He’s gonna start laughing! Oh my god.

Jeff let out a small laugh as he tried to contain it. I don’t know what to be more pissed about. The fact that he just told my father we fucked in the barn or that he’s laughing.

My father just stood there staring at Jeff. “Jeff…son…there are some things you just don’t tell the father of your wife. You’ll start to understand this more when Grace grows up, but in the meantime, from now on…let’s just keep your sexual encounters with my daughter to yourself shall we?”

My father turned and walked away as I put my hands on hips and gave Jeff a what-the-fuck look.

Cherished Kelly Elliott 2013

3 comments:

  1. I really hope for a holiday surprise and Cherish getting released early so we can all curl up with it over the winter break in December....HINT, HINT...PLEASE N THANK U😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would be a great! an early release

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I just read this and cracked up laughing, my husband thinks I'm crazy WTG!! Jeff lmao.

    ReplyDelete