Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cherished baby name contest!

There is a new baby in Cherished. Nope...can't tell y'all the mommy and daddy but I can let you have a chance at naming the new baby!

Go to the form below and enter, your name, your baby name pick and your email address. I will pick one winning name from all the entries. If more than one person enters the winning name I will put each name into a drawing and pick a winner. The winner will receive one signed paperback of Wanted, Saved, Faithful and Cherished after Cherished is published in January 2014. 

Are y'all ready to play? I'll give you until October 17th to enter in your name. I'll pick the winning name on October 18th and announce the winner and the baby name on the blog and Facebook sometime on the 18th of October. 

Ready??? Set....GO------------>