Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wanted in paperback and new edition.

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! I wanted to check in really quick to let y'all know I am in the process of updating Wanted. Only minor changes...grammar, spelling...things like that. I have uploaded the new edition to Amazon and they are reviewing it. I am hoping they will send an email out to those who have already purchased it to let them know a new version is available but even if they don't I will let you know when you can go to your "manage my Kindle" and upload it.

Barnes and Noble is being bratty....having a hard time getting it to upload. Once it does and is available all you have to do is delete it from your Nook and re download it for the newer edition.

Also...the book is being sent out for print in paperback! YEA!!! I will post when that is all said and done!

I hope you are enjoying your week and are able to spend time with your families.

Oh...there is also a new teaser from Saved! Check it out!

Hugs,
Kel

1 comment:

  1. Is this available in Canadian bookstores or only online?

    ReplyDelete