Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thank you!!!

I wanted to take a moment to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has read Wanted already! The feedback has been amazing and I am blown away....especially since this is my first book!

I am getting a lot of questions regarding a second book. YES! I have already started on the second book......Saved. This will be Ari and Jeff's story and we will get to know Josh and Heather a bit better as well!

As of this morning I was #3 on the Kindles Mover and Shaker list. I almost fell out of my chair considering I am with some wonderful company on that list! Thank you to everyone who is buying and sharing with other folks. That is the greatest complement of all!

Kindle Movers and Shakers List

I am attempting to stay off the computer for a few hours today to get some things done around the house! HA! Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

(((HUGS)))
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment