Monday, December 3, 2012

Title for third book ;-)

Last night I was talking to Darrin about Josh and Heather's book. I know...I should be only thinking about Jeff and Ari right now......LOL! BUT.....I was thinking about them and the title of their book just popped into my head!

SOOOO...I have a title for the third and last book in the Wanted series! DRUM ROLL------->

Faithful

This will be the title to Josh and Heather's book <3 I have been sitting on it all day today...making sure it felt right in my heart and yes...it does.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I hope your week has started off fantastic! I have been putting off so many things the last few days. Tomorrow is lunch with a dear friend of mine and then I am going to force myself to do some chores around the house! LOL! oh man....I crack myself up!

Laters <3

1 comment:

  1. I love the books! I kinda hope if anything josh see her happy with someone! I need happy with her she has so much that has happen to her!

    ReplyDelete