Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Cherished.

***TUESDAY TEASER***

How about a teaser from Cherished. Please know this has NOT been edited and is subject to change before publishing.

Cherished will be released on January 21, 2014 (My birthday!!! EEPPP!)

Scott's POV

She buried her face in my chest and kept repeating how much she loved me. She finally looked up and said, “Please…I just need you so much. I need you to hold me…I need you to make love to me, Scott. I’ve missed you so much.”

My heart was breaking. She looked so sad and I knew she was feeling guilty for leaving and being gone for so long.

I reached down and gently moved my lips across her lips as she let out the sweetest moan ever. She reached her hands up and ran them through my hair as she pulled on it and bit down on my lower lip. Oh god I want her so much.

“Jessie…I’ve missed you so damn much.” I whispered against her lips.

“Touch me, Scott…please just touch me.” 


Cherished Copyright 2013 Kelly Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment