Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WANNA TEASER WEDNESDAY!!!!!


****WANNA TEASER WEDNESDAY****

Don't judge...It was the best I could come up with!

***WITHOUT YOU TEASER*****

Please note this is subject to change before publishing. 

RELEASE DATE - August 19. 

PREORDER NOW on Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo 

Will's POV

She turned and looked at me. “Will, aren’t you listening?” 
“Um…I thought I was.” 
She knocked her hip out some as she put her hand on it, and my dick jumped. She was so damn cute when she was frustrated. 
“Maegan and Mike. Record them when they get here.” 
“Why?” 
She sighed. “We are trying to get him to admit something, and we need it on video.”
“Again, why?” 
“So, Grace can be rid of this asshole.” 
“Does Grace want to break up with Mike?”
“Yes!”
I stood there confused as hell. “Why doesn’t she then?” 
Lex began shaking her head. “William Hayes, if you stop talking and just film, I’ll give you a blow job tonight.”
Instantly, my dick was painfully rock-hard. “Officially shutting up.”
She smiled and nodded her head. “Now, what I’m about to do means nothing. Please remember that okay.”
“Okay. What are you going to do?” 
Lex looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “Will, blow job, remember?”
“Right.”

WITHOUT YOU copyright 2014 Kelly Elliott 

No comments:

Post a Comment