Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Want a teaser Wednesday!

Okay...so I forgot to do a teaser yesterday! HA!

Here ya go y'all.....same drill as always. This hasn't been edited and is subject to change before publishing.

Jessie's POV

Trey’s smile faded for a brief moment as he took a step closer to me. I instantly felt the heat between us as he reached his hand up and placed it on the side of my face. It was nothing like when Scott would do it. When Scott touched me my whole body would shiver.
“Jessie…you’re so beautiful.” I closed my eyes and saw Scott. I snapped them open and before I knew it I was walking into Trey’s arms as he gently began kissing me.
He let out a small moan, which caused me to open my mouth to him. Our tongues began explorer each other as he pulled me closer to him. He pulled slightly away from my lips and I whispered, “Trey…help me forget. Please help me forget him”

Cherished 2013Kelly Elliott

4 comments:

  1. Well dang! Now I've gotta wait for another great book. That's ok thought, it'll be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series, just wish release dates weren't so far apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she actually follows through with it! Why? Cuz it'll hurt Scott! I really like him, but he deserves to hurt! After some pain and much grovelling, only then will I be able to forgive him!

    && Keep up the great work Kelly! I absolutely adore your books! They just keep getting better and better! So friggin addictive too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie needs to follow through so she sees how it is when a man truly feels for her n wants her. Lets not forget Scott being a punk yrs ago n afraid of his strong feelings n pull having him choose bitch the first time n kept her til she got sick of him n now he's caught screwin bitch alcohol or not if his peen can perform he can know who is wrapped around his peen

    ReplyDelete