Friday, August 30, 2013

Broken Teaser

How about a little Teaser from Broken for y'all!

As always....this has NOT been edited and is subject to change before publishing.

Whitley's POV

Layton placed his hands on my face and gently began kissing me. He rolled me onto my back as he continued to shower my body with sweet kisses.

He pulled the covers up and over our bodies as we settled in next to each other. I began to drift off into sleep, but not before I barley heard Layton whisper, “I’m madly in love with you, and I want to marry you, Whitley.”

My heart started pounding as I listened to him drift off into sleep.

I closed my eyes and felt the tears running down my face.

This had to be the most magical moment of my life.

“Yes.” I whispered.

Broken, Kelly Elliott 2013

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like its going to be just as good as the wanted series I love all off them when will broken ? and cherished be out ?? :)

    ReplyDelete