Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Apple iBookstores in the U.K. and Ireland Promote Self-Published Authors

Good morning y'all.

I woke up this morning to an email that just blew me away. I have never felt so blessed in my life. Wanted has been featured in this weeks Breakout Books from Apple’s U.K. and Ireland iBookstores (Link to Wanted is below)

Wanted in iBookstore UK 



I wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to Apple and to Smashwords for this wonderful honor. I truly am beyond words. What started out to be just an idea about a love story has turned into something so much more. I truly am blessed with the amount of people I have meet through my first book Wanted.

Thank you to EVERYONE who has made this possible. If it weren't for you I would not be sitting here this morning making this blog post and flying high like a fool. 

I can't wait to share Saved with y'all (Due to be published March 30th) and then Faithful early this summer. 

Thank you again Apple and Smashwords and everyone everywhere that has purchased and shared Wanted. 

Hugs,
Kel

4 comments: