Saturday, April 4, 2015

Predestined Hearts Teaser!

*****PREDESTINED HEARTS TEASER*****

We have less than two days to go before Predestined Hearts will be LIVE! EEEEEPP! 

*Releases 4.6.2015*

Here is a small teaser from the historical side of PH. I LOVED writing Sophia's story so very much. I can't wait to share more of her with y'all!

Sophia POV

For one brief moment, I wanted to have the touch of a man’s hands over my body. I wanted to feel what it would be like to let my mind slip away and let someone love me. I wanted to know what it would be like to have Devlin make love to me.
Turning away quickly, I began walking. The guilt of wanting Devlin’s touch raced through my body and mixed with my sorrow. “Will you give me more time, Devlin?”
Walking next to me, Devlin reached down for my hand. “Yes, my darling, Sophia, I’ll wait for you as long as you need me to.”
Looking out over the gardens, my tears felt like fire as they moved down my face. With each tear that fell, my heart hurt more and more.

Copyright 2015 Once Upon A Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment