Sunday, May 4, 2014

Your LAST teaser for A Forever Love


*****TEASER TIME*****
A Forever Love - Release date May 6, 2014
Prequel to Wanted
Garrett and Emma story
Emma's POV
I pushed his hands away and stood up. “Why does everyone think they can tell me what I want and what I don’t want? Garrett, you’re not a deadbeat cattle rancher. You’re the most amazing man I’ve ever met, and I want to build a future with you.”
He stood up and used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. Then, he pulled my lips to his, and he kissed me so tenderly. In an instant, I knew he was saying good-bye.
“Emma, you’ll go to college and get your degree, and I’ll wait.”
I tried to shake my head, but his hands were holding my face, keeping me from moving. “Garrett, no...”
Leaning down, he sucked my lower lip into his mouth and gently bit down on it. Instead of it turning me on, it caused me to cry harder.
“I’ll wait for you, Buttercup. I promise.”
I threw myself into his body, and he wrapped his arms around me and held me while I cried.
“I promise, I’ll wait for you, too, Garrett. I love you.”
His hands moved slowly up and down my back. “I love you, too. I’ll always love you.”
COPYRIGHT 2014 Kelly Elliott A Forever Love

No comments:

Post a Comment