Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hey y'all! WOW I can't believe it is almost August! I should be getting the edits back from the editor this week sometime! YAY! Then I will be in a corner for a few days doing nothing but edits!

The release date for Faithful is August 13th. I'm really hoping to have the paperbacks available then as well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I will also be revealing something else this week but y'all are going to have to be patient on that one!

I updated my event's tab and added another signing for this year. This one is in Houston.

I've been writing Broken (not part of the Wanted series) and am about half way done with it. I plan on starting Cherished when I return from Vegas once I have Broken completed.

I'm thinking I will do one more teaser of Faithful before it is released so be sure to check back!

Off to go mow the yard....oh the joy!

Hugs
Kel

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Faithful, finally. I thought I read that there will be 2 more books in the Wanted series, correct? If so, do you have release dates?

    ReplyDelete